Campfire for 2 or with a private group of 5-20 with smores kits. Enjoy the warm fire and good times! Book online today!
3 DAY MARCH BREAK CHILDREN’S CAMP
Limited Spots Available
- Person All Ages
Fun for the Children!
- Three day camp: Tuesday March 15th, Wednesday March 16th, and Thursday March 17th
- Ages 7 to 12
- 9am-1pm or 12pm-4pm Everyday
- Lunch is provided- Chili(Tuesday), Sausages and Hotdogs(Wednesday), and Shepherd Pie(Thursday) – Contact us if you have any questions!
9 am -9:45 : Planting in the Greenhouse
9:45 – 11:00 : Horses/EAL
11 – 11:30 : Smores/ Bonfire Time
11:30 – 12:15 : Crafts/ Games
12:15-1:00 : Lunch
12-12:45 : Lunch
12:45 – 2 : Horses/EAL
2 – 2:45 : Planting in the Greenhouse
2:45 – 3:30 : Crafts/ Games
3:30 – 4 : Smores/ Bonfire Times/ Bonfire Time
Things we may do on the farm weather dependent:
- Bring a plant home to grow
- Feeding Chickens, watching the piglets get fed
- Watch the baby lamb, and name our Baby Boy lamb
- Decorate Cookies/Cupcakes
- Snowman Building
- Drinking Hot Chocolate
- Play soccer with a big ball, or any fun games in the arena
- Painting, Drawing, and/or crafting
What to Bring:
Clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty, because the children will be playing/planting in the soil!
AND Mittens, Scarf, Snowpants, Jacket, Hat, and Winter Boots 🙂